1. You see a job advertised and submit your CV and cover letter to apply.
2. You will receive an automated email letting you know we have received your application.
3. Once the vacancy has closed, we review all submissions and create a shortlist. We will contact you by phone or email within five working days of the vacancy close date.
4. If you’ve been shortlisted we’ll schedule a short phone interview with you. This will be with one of the Organisational Development Team.
5. After all of the phone interviews are complete, we’ll be back in touch to let you know whether you’ll be progressed to the next step.
6. From here you’ll be invited to complete psychometric assessments, including abilities assessments and a personality questionnaire. These are usually online and you’ll get instructions and some examples to work through before you take each assessment.
7. Once we have everyone's assessment results, we'll be in touch to let you know if we'd like you to attend an interview. You’ll also receive an assessment feedback report a few days later.
8. If you’re one of the final candidates, we’ll arrange a face to face interview with the hiring manager and another Ravensdown colleague.
9. If you’re the preferred candidate we’ll check out your references.
10. Then the exciting part! Once we have your two great references, the manager will contact you to make an offer.
We aim for the entire recruitment process to be completed in 3-6 weeks of the closing date, but if there are any delays we will always keep in touch.